Monday, August 18, 2008

AAGGHH!

My little angels were slightly under the weather today, so we didn't go anywhere or have anyone over. Deacon and I were going stir crazy. Then the lawn people came for some extra weed control and so we couldn't even play in the yard.

It was a long day. Noah had a meeting right after work so I gave them all 3 of their meals, dressed and undressed everyone by myself... I am so appreciative that he doesn't do much traveling and that he is usually home for supper and bedtime! Today I have much more appreciation for all of you whose husbands are frequently gone for days on end (for business or pleasure :)

This is making me dread Noah's work related trip coming up...

4 comments:

joolee said...

I know......I don't get how single parents do it. I live for the moment Steve comes thru the door.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldn't be there to brighten up your day!

Unknown said...

Hey I got some cute things today...I am going to take pictures for ya soon

Heather of the EO said...

OH, how I KNOW. My husband is out of town about every other week for work. I really am insane. I can't tell you what perspective it has given me on single parenting. And also, I'm a nutcase. :)