Friday, November 21, 2008

Start of Picture Weekend

We are heading into a "Home Improvement" weekend, so I am just going to get caught up on posting some pictures...
What is this imposter?! Paper Towels in Julie's kitchen? What is it with the weird designs on paper towels anyway? I know I buy the ultra cheap ones if I buy them because I use them for painting projets mostly. But seriously, what are those things on there and WHY?!



1st snowman of the Year


Deacon, dressed and ready for some glow in the dark frisbee. Seriously. He wants to wear shorts when it is 20 degrees, sweats to church and THIS to play night frisbee?

The clothes from their friend were a big hit.

Roman is FINALLY willing to make attempts at getting himself dressed. And at least he TRIES to do the underwear thing.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice pictures! Is there still snow on the ground I can't wait to play in snow!

The Three 22nds said...

Snow is gone. It's just cold and windy right now.

Heather of the EO said...

Miles wants to wear NOTHING when it's freezing too. ACK--fun battle. Sometimes I just let him go to the car with no coat, you know, natural consequences and all that. He doesn't even seem to mind though, so it's not working :)

Anonymous said...

I think he hopes they will get ruined playing outside so he has to wear his sweats to church.

joolee said...

The underwear shot is my fave. Your boys are adorable!