Friday, November 28, 2008

A Few Things I Am Thankful For Tonight

Of course I am thankful for all the meaningful things in my life: 3 beautiful boys, a super-hero husband, good family and friends. I am also thankful for the other things in life: good jobs for Noah and I, a place to live, cars that are reliable.

But tonight I am also thankful that:

1. The parking lady in the lot where we were ripped off did not hear Deacon say, "boy that lady is REALLY old!"
2. Roman only stood on the dead bird. He did not sit on it or pick it up.
3. The strange smell in the air which I thought was the dead bird was not actually the dead bird.
4. The strange smell that Noah was convinced was actually our child, wasn't.
5. I have a nose to smell,
6. And that I have a respirator type Darth Vaderesque mask to wear so that I can't smell the stripper that we are STILL using on our floor in the basement.

Happy Late Thanksgiving, Everyone.

I hope to get back to regular blogging soon.

No comments: