Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update

Yep, Lincoln likes to climb just as much as his brothers do. He is getting so much older and is leaving behind his baby ways more and more everyday.

Here is part of our basement. That is going to be the laundry room part.

Over here will be the storage area.


And this will be our school room.



Here is Deacon. I need to do a whole post on him sometime. He is my secretary. He answers the phone and takes care of things for me. Like hitting 1 when the automated person on the other end tells him to, even when he doesn't really know what he is agreeing about. But that is ok. It was just a lawn treatment I didn't want.
And I don't have a current picture of Roman. He doesn't seem to like to get his picture taken. But he is keeping himself happy lining his toys up and playing Mommy and Baby.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you get new tv? it looks good and the kids are cute(:

Anonymous said...

I cancelled my Parenting subscription two months after I started receiving it. What a waste of shiny paper.