Friday, October 10, 2008

My Life

Noah has been complaining that I haven't been blogging about the kids enough. Now, don't get me wrong, I like to blog about the kids, but I am so bogged down in it, that I sometimes forget about the funny stuff. Occasionally I will have a day though that I try to look at the day from another person's perspective. And pretty much the whole day becomes hilarious.
Take Roman, for instance. This outfit is of his own choosing. We are trying to encourage wearing clothes coupled with independence, and this is the result. I applaud him, actually. He has no muffin top or plumber butt. Mommy really needs to throw out her jeans.



Here they are. Deacon his wearing his new jacket. He had gone back into the house to get it and came out with Lincoln, who had awakened from his nap. As he came out into the garage, he gave me a look and said. "Make sure you watch Lincoln carefully, Mom, we don't want him to go out into the street." ok, Dekes, no problem.

See that look on Lincoln's face? That is one of his best expressions. It is the way he looks when he is just about to start hyperventilating over a squirrel, a dog or the construction workers next door.

CD cover? Christmas card? Deacon's coat looks especially hip when coupled with his blue boxers that he thinks are really shorts. And the pout? One of Roman's signature looks.

And this guy? This is one of the guys I took up running for. So I could catch him when he gets that look on his face. Catch him and kiss him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think all the pictures could be on a cd cover....very cute..and job at being a mom that lets the kids wear crazy things.(:
I think one of the pictures will be my new desktop picture

Heather of the EO said...

They're such a hoot, these boys! I love it. I really do love having boys. Even if I'm extremely TIRED from all the energy and craziness. :)