1. Everyone still wants to eat
2. The child who is naked, stays naked (he claims he is a pirate dog, and dogs don't wear clothes. Who am I to argue?)
3. The 5 year old boy turns into the caregiver - only he is missing some of the mad mommy skills.
4. The exasperated 5 year old will eventually turn to you and refer to his brother as "your kid".
5. The music will be played loudly - all the classics- "Boys in the Sink", "The Pirates Who Don't do Anything".
6. The sick mommy will demonstrate "The Hokey Pokey" to amuse the children. They will just stare at her.
7. The mommy will keep mentioning going to the illusive "somewhere" but will never have enough energy to pull it off.
8. The mommy will read a lot of books to try to maintain a sense of order
9. The mommy will realize that if she makes an amazing supper even though she is not feeling well, the daddy may think she is a super heroine.
10. The mommy will make cookies. Because when a sick mommy wants cookies, she should get them even if she has to make them herself.
*note: I am not feeling well, but not that bad. If I feel "that" bad, I call in reinforcements. Like PBS. *