Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pirates!

Have I told you before how pirate-y our house has become?

We hoist the Main Stay.

We swab the poop deck

We save princesses.

We sing about Rock Monsters.

Because of course we are the pirates who DIDN'T do anything, but then became true heroes.

Deacon is Elliot. Roman is the other Elliot. Lincoln is Pa Grape. I am Mr. Lunt or Eloise the princess and Noah is always the Dread Pirate Robert.

We say arrgh a lot.

What else do we play?

The Backyardigans.

Noah and Roman have been perfecting their super villan laughs.

Then my baby laughed his baby super villan laugh.

The day after he called me "mama".

2 comments:

Matt said...

Wow Julie, that was a pretty late post you just made... can't believe I was around to see it.

The Three 22nds said...

And "Mamma" was like the sixth word in his vocab. "Arrg!" was the fifth. :)