Thursday, September 25, 2008

Who Cares?

In the next day or two I plan to blog about a more controversial topic. Why? Because I simply can't keep my mouth shut sometimes.

But in the meantime, I have noticed what I think is a disturbing trend: people who get so defensive when they even think that someone may be commenting about the size of their family or the way they choose to school their children or if one parent decides to stay home.

I love it when people ask me (even negatively) why I would ever want to homeschool. I don't mind telling them and I don't mind debating/discussing with them if that is what they want to do. I don't care if people laugh about me being continually pregnant. I pretty much am and I laugh about it myself. Most people think it is cool that I mostly stay home, and if they don't well, I pretty much think that they just have no idea how endearing a little knight in shining armour can be :) So I show them my pictures.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Too cute! Looks like the "whole armor of God" set that we have, though Lincoln's sword is way cooler than ours. I'm sure you hear this a lot, but I'm amazed at how much Deacon looks like you, Lincoln looks like Noah, and Roman looks like a perfect combo of you both! They are adorable boys!

joolee said...

Oooh, I like controversial topics:) Adorable lil boy!