Friday, September 5, 2008

Problem in Paradise

Keep those songs coming,you have a few more hours! I have been laughing a lot. And I think I am going to resign as judge and hand over the final decision to my husband. I think he can handle it and he is more cutthroat then I am. Unless I get really surprised, there will be under 10 entries...so your chances here are better than say, over at PW's site. You are one in 3000 over there. On a good day. (No offense to PW, I am a faithful reader. But there are a lot of us).


Oh, but my problem. I was going to write quick about this little frog. But my 2 eldest are waiting for the computer. See, they have decided they would rather use the computer for their screen time instead of a DVD, so since I have no laptop I have to decide: let them use it so that I can do laundry but cannot blog about the precious little frog, or tell them they have to watch a dvd instead so that I can blog about the frog. That does rhyme but it also seems selfish and a little blog obsessed.

So my url is about to change to pbskids.org... (hmmm...it is called a url, right?)

3 comments:

joolee said...

Shoot! I missed the deadline as we we've been on the road since 9:30. :( No, seriously, is there an award for most parodies started but never completed!!??? I thought this would be a much easier assignment. Maybe it's just not my gift:( Can't wait to read the entries!!!

Unknown said...

so if we don't win we are going to feel really bad cause we were only up against 10 other people... j/k I had fun doing it and don't care if I win

Lesley said...

What a great picture of your boys -- it is so cute! :)

Just wanted to say thanks for your comments and encouragement that I will in fact survive having three little ones and will be able to take them out in public. It's great to get feedback from other moms who have three kids and are making it just fine! :)