Sunday, September 14, 2008

What I've been doing instead of blogging...

1. Reading an entire novel.

2. Eating a LONG supper out with my husband on a patio at 9pm.

3. Sleeping all night long without any child related drama

4. Eating breakfast and only putting peanut butter and syrup on french toast for myself

5. Riding my first city bus in oh, maybe 15 years?

6. Wandering around the city all by myself, looking at architecture and reading a map

7. Wandering around under the city on a very funny tour. All by myself (and about 40 other people)

8. Going to the 11th floor of the public library and enjoying the peace and quiet

9. Eating lunch overlooking the Pacific Ocean

10. Wandering around the waterfront, looking at shops without buying anything

11. Watching people in orange jumpsuits throw fish

12. Going underground again, this time with Noah. Tour was still funny.

13. Having another long uninterrupted dining experience

14. Another long uninterrupted sleep

15. Eating Breakfast where I got to put cream cheese on just one bagel, clean up no spills and eat pastries

16. Scenic driving with just Noah and I and quiet conversation

17. Hiking and looking at a waterfall (thank goodness for Tri workouts!)

18. Eating lunch at a quaint little deli

19. Feeling guilty for sometimes ignoring GPS lady

20. Exploring a Historical museum

21. Watching snorklers

22. Going on a ferry Ride with Noah

23. Having another long, late supper

24. Having another night of uninterrupted sleep

25. Making just 2 waffles, one for me and one for Noah

26. Going on another long, GPS guided trip

27. Getting annoyed with fellow airline passengers

28. Passing up $800 to stay one more night

29. Experiencing a horrendous flight

30. Kissing my babies who didn't miss me

But now I am back. We all are. More parodies to come, and pictures from my trip! Did I make anyone jealous?

Thanks Mom, Dad,Erica, Chris, Debbie and Genna for taking turns watching the kids! Sorry we didn't take the $800 and split it between you...

3 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Yes. Jealous to the max.

joolee said...

So that's where you've been. Can't wait for the details!

Unknown said...

I think they were probably glad to see you..and don't care about the $800!