Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lindsey's Song

This parody comes to us from Lindsey over at The King's Missus. If you follow her at all you will remember that she has quite the time with some neighbors. I guess this is a way to blow off a little steam :) Thank you for entering Lindsey, and everyone else enjoy! (and be glad you don't have to pick up your neighbor's (human) poo!)

The the tune of the worship song, "Once Again I Look Upon the Cross Where You Died.... click here to hear the real song!

" Verse 1:
Neighbor, Friend?
I come to your door again,
I need a favor, I need some help,
Can you now, help us fix our car somehow?
Can I use your blender again?
Oh, can I use your mixer again?

Chorus:
Once again we knock upon your door and we beg
We need a cup of oil and a couple of eggs
Once again we ask you,Can you babysit today?
And please, please can Ali play?

Verse 2:
We don't care
If you're as angry as a bear
We will keep knocking 'til the day that we move
It's not fair,
But we leave garbage everwhere
And you'll even have to pick up our poo
The sad thing's this song is all TRUE!

Chorus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it Lindsey and I am sorry about the bad neighbors.