Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Roman!

It was Roman's 3rd Birthday on Monday. Thanks to the good people of this state choosing to not enter the hospital this weekend, I was able to stay home from work Sunday night and frost the cake. Ahhh...Baby Jaguar. Then I spent Monday trying to clean and get ready for the big party. I would have kept everyone updated on party prep via Twitter but Noah doesn't want me to use Twitter. So I didn't. And don't.
Roman said a sweet little "Thank You" after he opened each present



For some reason he was totally fascinated by this Veggie Tales Card. He just stood there for the longest time examining it.

Lincoln pretty much loves Roman's new bike.
It was a good party. Roman did leave in the middle of it to go take a bath, but I guess it is his party and he can bathe if he wants too. (should I worry about OCD?)



5 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

I never said you couldn't get twitter, I just said it seemed a little...unnecessary...excessive...

Heather of the EO said...

okay, maybe twitter is excessive. But not if you ignore it most of the time like me. :)

Great cake! my baby jaguar would have looked like Diego.

joolee said...

Instead of Twitter, how about a facebook account? Pretty much the same deal, but then only confirmed friends can see when you're out of town or frosting a delicious cake. I like cake.....?:)

Unknown said...

Hey it is good to be clean...don't worry he is a perfectly normal kid(:
I am sad that missed the party...now I have missed everyone's birthday once):
Well Happy Birthday Roman and maybe of these days you will tallk on the phone to me!

Matt said...

Wow Julie, that cake is impressive - I'm particularly amazed at how well the jaguar is drawn/frosted.