Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ponies vs Barbies

I pulled out my old Barbies and Ponies for use at Becki's shower. Deacon and Roman have had so much fun trying to put shoes and scuba equipment on the Barbies and they love all of the baby stuff for the baby ponies. Their favorite thing about playing with the "girlie" stuff is all of the "little pieces".



At the shower the pony wedding scene won first prize!
Well, today is over. The wedding was beautiful, my friend Dana's anniversary party for her parents went great, and the weather was gorgeous! My hair is still firmly hairsprayed to my head. It is going to take a lot of work to get it out.
Deacon went to the wedding. He told me he would go for 2 reasons: cake and punch. After he got those most of his interest was gone. It was cute though, when he saw me after the wedding he came up, kissed my hand and told me I looked "pretty". Noah swears he didn't instruct him on that. Mom and Dad???!!!

No comments: