Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another page of the notebook...

My friend Becki's personal shower/bachelorette party was today. We had fun games, which everyone wholeheartedly participated in, and she got some lovely lingerie, which hopefully will not end up in her bottom drawer too soon :)

Thanks to Jenni, Erica, Liz, Bethany and Rachel who helped bring food, set up and decorated! Jenni made this fun (albeit slightly disturbing) cake for the occasion!

I will post some more pictures soon! My computer is not cooperating...
By the way, here are some questions I asked Becki and Matt...
They are ones you can answer in the comments section!

If you could pick any last name for the sheer sound of it, what would it be?
What is your favorite mountain?
If you had $10 right now that you had to spend, what would you buy?
Rancher or a Farmer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any last name? It's hard to say for sure without digging through a phone book, but I would probably say either Davenport or Kovak.

Anonymous said...

To answer your questions:
Rachmaninoff, Rushmore, a medium Caribou white hot chocolate with a shot of almond and three songs for my iPod, and of course Rancher, always Rancher.

Anonymous said...

Elise, you know I toyed with the idea of writing Rachmaninoff? It was actually one of the first names I thought of. But I figured you would want it anyway. :)