Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

The boys are WAY into pirates right now- specifically Veggie Tale pirates. They pretend to be "Capitan EL E UT", "Mr. Lint" and the other one that they can't remember his name. They try to save me, Princess Eloise, and they refer to Lincoln as "Pa Grape".

(Incidently, it is VBS week with a pirate theme. That is why I haven't been posting much)

Roman and I were at Michaels the other day. There were some cutsy garden flags hanging from the ceiling. Roman spotted them and got all excited and exclaimed, "Look Mom, they have Pirate signs!" I felt guilty that apparently all my son knows about flags is from observing them on pirate ships ?!

The next day we were having an arguement about Roman going potty (basically whether or not he was going to do it). I said, "I bet Captain Elliot uses the potty!" Roman chortles his little Roman chortle and says, "no mom. He doesn't have a penis!" He had me there. I guess it should be fairly obvious considering that cucumbers don't wear pants...

1 comment:

joolee said...

Too funny! And just the inspiration I need for my next post...