1. Multi-dinner freezer stashing or MDFS (doesn't that sound more mysterious than "bulk cooking"?)
2. Color Wonder. I love color wonder. Deacon and I could sit there for hours coloring those things and watching with awe the hidden pictures that magically appear.
3. Going to bed before 11pm. I am becoming addicted to sleep. And that is not a good thing. Sleep is one of those things that should be held on to loosely. Very, very loosely.
4. My laptop and my slippers vs. my running shoes and a stopwatch (it is a constant battle)
5. Clearance valentine candy. Nerds. Necco conversation hearts. Chocolate. It's all good.