Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In honor of Valentine's Day

I stole this from facebook...

♥ What are your middle names? Christopher and Christine
♥ How long have you been together? known each other about 25 years, unofficially together for 14, officially together for 11, married for 8 1/2
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 14 (please don't check my math. It is all a little sketchy and highly debatable)
♥ Who asked who out? he asked me. I think.
♥ How old are each of you? he is 30, I am 28
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? mine
♥ Do you have any children together? yes. Deacon, Roman and Lincoln
♥ What about pets? nope. And that will continue.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? finding balance between God, our marriage, parenting, friends, family, volunteerism, work, fun, house stuff.
♥ Did you go to the same school? We were in the same homeschool group growing up, different high schools and then we went to the same college
♥Are you from the same home town? No
♥ Who is the smartest? Noah if you are talking strictly about academic intelligence and useless trivia. I excel in other areas of smartness.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Noah. I hate to admit it but I am kind of unfeeling. Or so I have been told.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chipotle. And I finish my burrito faster. We used to eat out a lot of other more fancy places, but we don't have as much time or money anymore, so Chipotle is perfect. [In college it was Chin's Kitchen, a Chinese dive in St. Paul, which is not as divey as it used to be. Highly recommended - N]
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Distances are not my strong point. We were briefly in Canada to the north and briefly in Georgia and Alabama to the south. Oh, and Seattle to the West. We are not really travelers.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? We don't really have exes. But we have both been fairly crazy at various times in our long relationship. [Not really? There are no exes. I've only kissed one girl. No exes. -N]
♥ Who has the worst temper? me
♥ Who does the cooking? I do most of the quanity, he does most of the quality. I have had a domestic bug lately though and have improved a lot.
♥ Who is more social? I used to think I was. But I think it is probably Noah currently.
♥Who is the neat Freak? Neither one. And it is a pity. I am neater then him though. In my own way.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Wow. I don't know. Maybe Noah? But we are both pretty stubborn. In the family Roman wins.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I do.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Noah
♥ Where was your first date? We don't know. It is somewhat foggy. Maybe Chin's.
♥ Who has the bigger family? same size, essentially
♥ Do you get/give flowers often? no [Julie doesn't like flowers - not because she doesn't like flowers, but because they're expensive. - N]
♥ How do you spend the holidays? low key. Usually at my parents
♥ Who is more jealous? probably me. At least I admit it more.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? A LONG time, not because we didn't want to. We were just so young...
♥ Who eats more? Noah. But I eat faster so I am always done WAY before him
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? I do.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Noah
♥ Who drives when you are together? Noah

Additional reader questions may be addressed in the comments section if you'd like to one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just want to say...that this made me smile and I think you got all the questions right(: WOW that is a lot of years.....

joolee said...

Happy Valentine's Day to an adorable couple (with no exes:)