Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun 4th!

Noah and his parents took Deacon and Roman to a 4th of July parade. The boys had a great time (despite the looks on their faces) and got a lot of cool "stuff". They don't just hand out candy anymore, apparently. Lincoln and I stayed home so Lincoln could have a good nap before the evening festivities. I managed to wash the rest of my blinds and windows and start my exterior painting (and clean the house for guests). All in all it was a good day :)

Roman was very serious about the parade and did a remarkable job of not running out in front of floats. So they tell me.

Roman waved faithfully and dutifully to every float and candidate that went by. Isn't he cute?!


Seeing these tanks was the reason Noah and Chris went. Unfortunantly (or fortunantly for the person who has to delete pictures) the batteries died on the camera after this one went by.

No comments: