Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Anniversary Day!

1 year ago today I started blogging. The plan was just to post some pictures and cute kid stories for my sis in Brazil to read and so that the out of town relatives could see pictures of the kids without me having to send them. But for me it has changed into something more personal, and now I really enjoy blogging and connecting with others in bloggy land. Noah thinks it is funny. He never thought it would stick. And I thought he would do more of the blogging, since he likes to write. But it really is my site, not his and now I am a little possessive about it. He is allowed to post, but he really should get permission first :) Of course he is allowed to comment as much as he likes, and he can get his 2 cents in that way.



My hundreth post flew by with no mention at all. In fact, I had no idea that it had come and gone until I saw that I was almost to 1 year and noticed how many posts I have written. So I was a little sad, because I missed the "100 facts about you" post that is supposed to happen on your 100th post. So I am going to do it today, in honor of the anniversary of The Antics of the Three 22nds!


1. I often over estimate how much I can get done in a day

to be continued...

2 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

Congrats on 1 year and over 100 posts.

I can honestly say that I didn't really expect this to catch on like water caught on with ducks. I thought it would be more like jelly shoes, which wowed people for a moment, and then faded into obscurity. :)

I love you babe!

Unknown said...

Good thing your little sister went to Brasil so that you would be motivated to blog. I am pride at how well you are doing with it!