Saturday, March 19, 2011

Here's The Deal

I work better under pressure.

My oldest went on a Spring Break trip with my mom, Grandma, and my two sisters (bless their hearts!) and is, by all accounts, having a great time.

The house is quiet without him here.

The little ones don't know what to do with themselves.

Lincoln seems happy, he has Roman all to himself.

Roman is a grouch, he misses Deacon and told me he doesn't sleep well without Deacon being in his room with him.

Me? Well, I have lots more time without homeschooling him and answering all of his questions.

But you know what? I have gotten a lot less done around here, that is for sure.

I need the push, the schedule, the list, to get things done.

He will be back soon, and we will get back in our routine.

I will have less time, but I will do more.

That is the way it goes.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

that is SO the way I roll! I get stressed out when I'm busy, but I think I get a lot more done!