Thursday, January 13, 2011

He Maintains Our Marriage

(The pictures in this post are pictures Noah took when he was in Jackson Hole last summer)
I manage the household.
But Noah manages our marriage.
This is not to say that he doesn't help with the household,
and that I don't help with the marriage.
He does help.
And I do help.

But we each have our strengths.
He is really good at making sure we have time
to go on dates, connect, talk, listen, play games.

I am very goal oriented and it is easier for me to let the more important things slide in pursuit of my daily checklist.
And he helps me remember what is the most important.



He is, without a doubt, the best part of our marriage!





2 comments:

Peter said...

Great pictures Noah.

I miss Yellowstone said...

Thanks. But It's hard to not have nice pictures out of Yellowstone.