When you are about to have a baby and you belong to the world of blog, you turn it into a contest.
And I happen to have a super cool kitchen gadget to give away. Of course, after I do I am going to have to buy another new one- since the still-packaged item I have was actually intended for me. But that is ok.
Anyway, I don't have a picture yet of the fabulous prize, but it will be forthcoming.
Now for the contest. I, of course, like to make everything complicated and this is no exception. There will be 4 points available per entry and the person with the most points will win.
1. 1 point will be awarded for the correct gender
2. 1 point will be awarded if your guess on the babies weight is the closest to actual weight
3. 1 point will be awarded if your guess on the babies height is the closest to actual height
4. 1 point will be awarded for the person with the closest date to the actual birth date
In addition, a 1/2 point bonus point will be awarded to you if you guess an exact height, weight or birthdate.
So pull out your calculator and decide on a strategy, people!
Here is some helpful information:
1. This is my 4th child and the 1st 3 are boys. We don't know what this is.
2. I have gained 30 pounds. That is about 20 less than with my other pregnancies
3. The boys weights were 8lb 5 oz, 7 lbs 14 oz and 7 lbs 12 oz.
4. The first 2 were induced about 5 days after their due dates, the 3rd came on his due date
5. My due date is March 5th
6. I don't remember how long the boys were. I suppose I could look, but I am lazy.
7. I was dilated to a 3 last Thursday
8. They won't let me go past 41 weeks.