Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Boat Relocation Project

So I've got these boys.
Who can be very industrious when they want to be. And very unindustrious when I want them to do anything.

Obviously, it is just lack of ambition and not lack of ability.



See in the picture above how they just noticed the obstacle of a gate? Yeah, Deacon is telling them all that they are going to have to come up with a plan to get the boat through the gate.



I love watching them assess and discuss situations



Deacon decided that the boat would probably need to be tilted. He has watched us move a lot of furniture in his little life.




The younger 2 were losing interest. They are into quick results and not a lot of sweat.





Oooo...I think he finally got it.



Or maybe not.


Try again.



Got it. To his credit, Deacon included the other 2 in his proud statement that they had figured it out and got it through the gate- even though the photographic evidence shows that it was mostly him and not them.



Roman is back on board once the hard part is done.



The baby has been distracted, however, and remains in the green tube.



Ahh, free sailing.
Onto the empty lot!
Can't wait until they are big enough to do actual work around the house and yard! It is going to be great!



















4 comments:

I am not a redneck said...

Great series of photos! I can almost hear Deke in photo 3 explaining to the other two why they have a problem!

And they finally got that thing out of my yard...oh, wait, it's in my other yard. We can put all our junk in that yard and pretend it's owned by some other rednecks!

Unknown said...

They were so proud of their work when I went to your house! The pictures were great(:

gma pam said...

I loved seeing this post from sunny California! Makes me lonesome for them, but gave me Gma stories for the rellies...

Anonymous said...

the oldest has a cute little hiney and he is old enough, love to pull his pants down and enjoy his tight hole while the other 2 watch