Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Grizzly Bear Goes Running

Are you all laughing? This is me in my outdoor pregnancy running gear.

I try to run on the track at the Y by day, but sometimes the only time I can fit a run in is in the evening. Since it is dark by 5:30, I have to resort to reflective gear for safety. I actually had the orange strip above my belly and the yellow one below my belly, but the yellow one slid off by the end of the driveway.

Noah said I shouldn't have any trouble slowing traffic down.

The other thing I would like to point out is my fuzzy brown jacket. I got it from Sam's Club and on 95% of winter days so far it has eliminated the need for me to wear my bathrobe around the house to stay warm. It is awesomely warm AND it makes me look like a giant grizzly bear. What could be better? Also, the boys love it and want to cuddle with me and kiss me and hug me whenever I have it on - which makes me even more warm.

Noah got a headlamp for Christmas. I think I will be adding that to my outfit.

No comments: