Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day!

Roman got his new batman hat for Christmas. I found the snowtubes for the boys on a Black Friday Sale. They turned out perfect for them! Small enough for them to handle and they fit their bodies well and so they weren't always flipping off! (and they could haul them up the hill themselves!)

Lincoln had so much fun! He was a brave little boy- loves to crash into his brothers and be crashed into!


Family Picture! And no, I am not actually that big. I was wearing an old oversized (even for my pregant self) coat. Since it was actually a family picture with everyone looking at the camera, I decided to post it anyway despite my ginormous size.




After sledding the little boys watched some movies. And ate contraband tootsie rolls (see the wrappers as evidence?)



And the big boys put together Darth Vader's Tie Fighter.
Deacon looks so cute in his new backward hat, doesn't he?





3 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute!

Elise said...

Love the sledding pictures!

Grandma Debbie said...

New photo strategy.

Bundle them up till they can't move or tire them out so they don't care to move.