We spent the weekend visiting Noah's grandparents in Iowa. Noah's grandma and her dog and Noah's other grandpa and grandma live 1 1/2 blocks apart. It is quite convenient for visiting.
We ate a lot of food.
Noah's Grandma Ruth likes to try out recipes on us, and they are always good.
The boys did alright.
There were only 2 major tantrums by one child.
That child will remain nameless.
But I will tell you that it was unpleasant.
Now we are home and are back to real life which means:
1. unfreezing the swimming towels and suits
2. cleaning the house
3. replenishing the food supply
4. Catching up on our exercise
5. Catching up on our daily Bible reading
6. Watching the kids run around the house getting reacclimated to their favorite place: home.
7. Trying to figure out how to get Noah's drivers license off suspension
It is going to be a busy night.