Monday, February 3, 2014

February Goals!

I feel like I am going to have so much time this month because I took two vacation days! Also, I will be watching a lot of the Olympic coverage, and am hoping to get things done that I can do in front of the TV.   I am guessing that things will come up and I won't be as productive as I intend, but you never know!

FITNESS:

I made this much more complicated this month

Run ten 8 min miles
one 10miler
two 8 milers
one 7 miler
two 6 milers
400 push ups
2 miles of lunges
2 miles swimming
10 days of strength training
walking

HOME FRONT:

kitchen floor
buy new dishwasher
kitchen trim

bedroom closet- clean out and dejunk
clean carpets housewide
Entertainment center- clean out
Toy cabinets-clean out
Boys room- clean out
Put up third bed in boys room
Deep clean and declutter second bathroom
Go through 6 boxes in storage room (perfect to do while watching Olympics!)
finish deleting pictures
back up files
make Berean's yearly book
continue scanning

MISC

Taxes
1st 4 weeks of Beth Moore Fruit of the Spirit
Read 4 books
Blog 18 times
Lots of school and standardized test prep!
Kid's dental appointments!

SOCIAL:
date with 4 kids (ok to have N do a couple, possibly a movie with all boys together this month)
playdate for Berean with friends
special play session with friends for boys
2 times out with friends for me
People over x2
Date night

FINANCES:
choosing not to fixate on finances this month. We are being reasonable and working toward some long term goals, but frankly, life is too busy right now to do substantial cost cutting measures.

No comments: