Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is Funny Stuff!

I grew up with 2 sisters and no brothers and now I am the mother of three boys. And let me tell you, it can be a little...um..funny.

Basically, I am now mentally prepared for everything to come down to bathroom related accomplishments.

Because, what could be more important?

I get all kinds of information I could care less about. "Mom, come here! You should see this poop I just pooped! It is the biggest I have ever seen!"

"Mom, I forgot to tuck and peed all the way across the room!"

"Mom, somehow I peed all over my clothes!"

"Mom, can't we just pee in the backyard like we get to when we camp with Daddy?"

And I see lots of stuff I don't want to.

Like Lincoln peeing on his brother's leg (it was an accident, wrong place, wrong time kind of thing)

Like Roman peeing into the newly dug post hole (it looked like the perfect place!)

So today I went into the downstairs bathroom to tidy up. The garbage can was gone.

Hmmm... suspicious.

"Guys? Do you know where the garbage can is?" (can you see where this is going?)

"Yeah, mom, it is out here (being the family room). We had so many juice boxes last night we just got tired of going into the bathroom all the time."

wince

What exactly did that mean? (can you see where this is going now?)

Yes. I found a garbage can full of juice boxes. And that is all.

sigh of relief

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...you had me thinking what you were thinking...I wouldn't put it past them(:

joolee said...

Ha! It would have been logical. And resourceful.