Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Top 20 Reasons for Neglecting my Blog


1. 1000 piece puzzle of London Bridge
2. Cleaning for more showings
3. Running, Biking and Swimming (Noah now refuses to swim in my lane because I kicked him rather hard this weekend- I guess I will have to swim among the strangers)
4. Cleaning A LARGE WAD of toilet paper out of the bathroom sink. Apparently Roman thought that the stopper wasn't adequate.
5. Birthday Parties! Happy Birthday Erica and Genna!
6. Working the graveyard shift
7. Wiping runny noses (We all got major nasty spring colds. Yuck)
8. Hauling sod in my little red wagon (Thanks, Jamie!) (If anyone was driving by wondering what that girl was doing wearing goldenrod yoga pants and a camo jacket and hauling a wagon full of dirt, well, that was me and I was cheaply trying to fix my yard.)
9. Stomping on sod (so I got it home and put it in the bare patches. Then I saturated it (and the kids) with water and stomped on it. Why? Because that is what Jamie told me to do. I hope she wasn't joking.)
10. Buying white summer clothes
11. Returning white summer clothes (seriously. What was I thinking?!)
12. Looking at all the cute stuff in my closet (stuff I bought trying to be a "cool mom") and then grabbing my yoga pants and sweatshirt.
13. Thinking of all the things I could be blogging about
14. Driving around the parking lot of a restaurant with a screaming baby while my food sat on a table inside.
15. Admiring things at REI and finding a super deal on Keens for my sister's birthday present
16. Talking cameras with Noah. We found one we are going to get, so look for new pictures soon!
17. Trying to figure out how old Michael and Christie from GT and the Halo Express really are.
18. Sewing on Awana Cubbie Patches (his award ceremony is tomorrow!)
19. Obsessing over Lincoln's brand new tooth that has a notch in it.
20. Reading our new stash of 30 library books, building zoos and playing dodge ball!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

D40?

The Three 22nds said...

He found a deal with the D40 and 2 lenses and decent memory card for a super good price! Yeah! We are excited!

Anonymous said...

I heartily endorse Crumpler camera bags if you need something to carry it around in.

The Three 22nds said...

Good heavens! For $200 to $300 I hope they're good. Which one do you use?

Anonymous said...

I have the 4 million dollar home. It has room for the camera with one lens mounted plus one additional lens. Wasn't nearly that expensive though - <$50.