Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Nothing much going on

I thought I would put an old Christmas picture in (that is Roman) in honor of the newly fallen snow.

Deacon has been learning to play on the Wii. He is getting a little better and refers to himself as a "crazy Wii tennis player". I have to get some video of it sometime- it is hilarious.



Unfortunantly, right now our life is mostly consisting of work, taking care of kids and exercise. All that is good, but there is not much time left to write songs or take pictures.



I was thinking about Dairy Queen the other day. Does it bother anyone else that they have a "Blizzard of the Month" but you don't get a discount on it? What is the point of having a blizzard of the month if there is no perks associated with it? I considered writing them a letter, but then I decided that I should find better things to do with my time. I also thought they may consider me slightly psychotic.



So instead of writing them a letter, I made up a list of some goals for my life. I wish they would all happen immediately, but I doubt they will.

1. Potty train Roman

2. Wear make up at least 3 times a week

3. Cook healthy meals

4. Reach pro Wii bowling level

5. Pass my CCRN test

6. Go to Wisconsin Dells

7. Convince Noah that I need a laptop (so I can blog in the kitchen)

8. Buy new running shoes and triathlon clothes

9. Improve my swim

10. Work on the boys fine motor skills


Ok, I could write a lot more, but those are the things I am concentrating on today. And tomorrow. And probably that is enough for the rest of the year, really.






No comments: