Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh no...

Our camera broke. We have to look into having it fixed or buying a new one. What we think it broken on it would probably not be cost effective to fix - I guess we will see what happens. Current pictures may be scarce...I may have to dig into the archives. These are the pictures that broke the camera! (my Grandpa Earl would think that was funny.)



On another note, yesterday we were in the grocery store and I had bought potato salad. Deacon kept asking, "Is that for the public, mom, is that for the public?" I was confused until the light dawned and I said "oh yes, Deacon, it is for the potluck!" I kind of think that "public" is a good name for it, because certainly all the potato salad was not for our private consumption!

Roman's words:
Mo Lo = More loud (used in the car when he can't hear G.T.)
Kachow= Lightening McQueen
Tuck= I'm stuck, mom, help me out
bike= his big wheels that he is extremely attached to. He drives like a wild man.
No baby, no= Get out of my stuff, Lincoln, why do you torture me?
hit D= Deacon hit me
where D= Where is Deacon?

Roman actually says a lot of other things. But the other things aren't as funny.

No comments: