Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One cleaning session after another...

UPDATE ON THE HOUSE:
We have been averaging 1 showing a week. I am getting better and faster at cleaning- at least now I have been making an effort to stay on top of the problem areas like laundry so I am not too panicked when we have a showing. I also have become adept at getting people to help me! Today, due to a miscommunication, my mom was at my house washing dishes while I was at the Y with the kids!

UPDATE ON THE TRI:
Noah and I have remained very dilligent in our training. We are going to register for the Tri soon and then in addition to our training, we are going to need to learn to change tires quickly and swim in lakes. It takes a lot of time, but we are starting to see improvements, so that is encouraging.

UPDATE ON THE KIDS:
-Deacon is very excitable. That sums it up. He definitely does not take after Noah in the "chronically underwelmed" department. He was looking at pictures today. I pointed out one where I was about 5 months pregnant. He said, "but I don't see any fatness!" Bless his heart. Soon I will teach him never to refer to a pregnant woman as having "fatness".

- Roman is talking more and more. And still getting into lots of trouble. He pouts a lot, but I have started to see occasional tender moments between him and his baby brother. He is really cuddly lately too.

-Lincoln is cruising everywhere and is very determined to get where he wants and what he wants. He is ALWAYS happy to be cuddled and held, however and it will distract him from nearly anything.

I gotta go take a nap before my shift. Maybe it will help my chronic tiredness? Update on my shoes and alcholism and hospital admissions soon! Bet you can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you better watch how you state things...it kind of sounds like you have trouble with alcholism...which I know is not true. I actually can't wait to find out all about those three things(:
7months down and 7 more to go before I see you in December!