Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Thoughts

1. THINGS I AM LOVING THIS WEEK:
*smart wool socks
*$5 jeans from Target
*my husband
*inspiration and insights from my work friends
*peanut M&Ms

2. ON MY MIND
*Lincoln's speech stuff- so overwelming, so much time
*oppression of women around the world
*project "Hold off the Addition" (alternately titled Closets, Cupboards and Cabinets)
*exercise
*juggling childcare and commitments
*kid stuff- each one has their own things that encourage me and worry me

3. WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
*my weekend off!
*possibly running a 1/2 marathon with coworkers at the end of May (if I can find someone to work for me!)
*Berean's first birthday!


4. ON MY LIST
*project "Hold off the Addition"
*reading (I've made time to read again and I am so happy!)
*take pictures of the kids-it's been awhile!
*bulk cooking day!

No comments: