Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I Never Thought I Would Say

"why is there a lego embedded in the butter?" (no good response)



"yes, that is definitely a jaw bone with teeth attached" (Roman is pretty sure it is human)


"does Daddy push mommy up against the window when she says that she doesn't want to watch the backyardigans and would rather watch Snoopy?" (no)

"I can't believe that my husband understands the boy's bedtime (ever shifting) dynamic than I do!" (this is because he has been putting them to bed :)


"I Kinda want a skateboard..." (I will get you one for Mother's Day)


2 comments:

Johanna said...

hahaha! buttered legos fit together more smoothly, of course. :)I hope to see pics of you learning to skateboard.

The Three 22nds said...

I can follow all the step by step skateboarding videos, but somehow when I go to actually put it all together, it just doesn't work out. It may be that I have seen a lot more than the average 8 year old boy learning to do it, and the fear of injury is probably getting in my way.