Thursday, April 15, 2010

Isn't he...

Pretty much the cutest little boy ever? I know I may be *slightly* biased, but I am pretty sure it is only slightly.

I will try to get a post written about him soon...

But, well, I think I have been to bed before midnight twice since Berean was born...

And I am getting ready to break my own personal code and host a Norwex party...

and I am thinking about breaking another one of my codes and actually writing a blog post about all my amazing grocery deals this week... (and I might even buy paper towels)...
so his update will have to wait.
Just a little longer.


P.S. I will try to post some pictures that include his face. I know you are all dying to see it :)


4 comments:

Johanna said...

i just love his little cheeks! and his determined expression that shows how serious he is about finding those eggs. Please post your grocery deals...I LOVE super shoppers. I'm not really a professional yet because I only have to buy for myself and sometimes it's not actually cheaper to get all the deals, but I look forward to honing my skills in the future, so I'll take any tips I can get. Also, question, why is buying paper towels a big deal? Just curious.

Johanna said...

oh, and what is Norwex?

The Three 22nds said...

Johanna,

I have a personal policy against buying paper towels. It seems wasteful to me when I buy them because I use them for EVERYTHING when I have them. When I don't I use washcloths etc and I feel green (and save money!)

Norwex is silver infused micro fiber cleaning cloths. They kill bacteria without requiring chemicals- just water. They are awesome.

Renae,

I knew posting pictures of Linc would get you to comment. He is pretty adorable- except when he is screaming.

Elise said...

One thing you should mention in your post about Lincoln is that he has the most beautiful brown eyes anyone has ever seen. I can only imagine many little hearts he may break later in life.