Friday, October 16, 2009

Just a Few Things

This afternoon we have our 20 week sonogram! I am excited to see the baby and have everything checked out. I had asked Deacon if he wanted to come, but when he found out that it was going to be long and that we were not going to find out if it was a boy or a girl, he opted to hang out with Gma Pam and his brothers.

I have a whole list of things I want to get done in the next 20 weeks. Sometime I will post them.

I pulled out some maternity clothes but I have not needed to wear them yet...and actually I think I am probably at least a month out from needing them at all - even though I feel ginormous.

And now, without any further ado, I present to you the conversation of the day:

picture two little boys. One wearing a bike helmet, shorts/short sleeve pjs, elbow and knee pads with a walkie talkie attached to the front of his shirt; and the other wearing pjs (with an off the shoulder top), a bear backpack, Zorro like mask and a walkie talkie in hand.

Deke: "Super heroes are not silly. They are serious."

Roman: "But Super heroes are cool!"

Deke: "Serious is cool. Serious means looking like you are mean, but really you are just serious."

Go save the world from Venom, little Superheros...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel safer knowing they are protect us all.

Unknown said...

so i just read my comment...maybe i should write it correctly(:
I feel safer knowing that they are protecting us all. (: