Monday, May 12, 2008

Nascar Sponsors


The other night Noah and I were flipping through channels and came across some Nascar action. Neither one of us have any interest in the races at all, but we watched for a couple of minutes and I asked him, "If you were a driver and you could pick your sponsor, who would you pick?" He gave me a bunch of answers, but I will let him share his final answer (or answers as I am sure he hasn't narrowed it down to 1) in the comments section. How about you all, who would your sponsor be? Leave your answer as a comment!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

At first I thought Heckler and Koch, but then I remember that their customer service is legendarily poor. So, I think I'm going with Nikon because they are an optics company, the name sounds kinda cool, and I'm just on Nikon kick.

Anonymous said...

Jimmy John's. Any company with the slogan "Subs so fast you'll freak" needs to have a race car team.

The Three 22nds said...

I forgot to leave mine! I actually wouldn't like to race, I would prefer to be the pacecar driver. But if I did drive, and I did need a sponsor it would be the Callahan and Sons Funeral Home. Just because.