Monday, June 14, 2010

My Thirties

Here are some random goals for my 30s. I am sure I will add more as time goes on. (and by the way, so that you don't think I am shallow I will warn you that I am not listing things that are too personal. This is a blog for goodness sake and the whole world can read it.)

*figure out how to use my new ipod touch
*become plant savvy
*complete a 1/2 iron man
*complete 1/2 marathon (by end of summer hope to run a 5K in 24 minutes and hit 10 miles on my distance runs)
*Homeschool my kids
*be in process of raising decent, respectful kids
*keep my kids safe
*Family vacations
*Trip with just Noah
*another baby?
*CCRN certified at work (this has been on my lists for awhile, need to get this done)
*addition on the house
*finish cleaning up lot (yeah, that may take 10 years)
*improve my meal planning/grocery shopping
*Make healthier meals
*Bike faster
*keep my house tidier
*spend more time playing with the boys and Noah (I am so driven, sometimes I have a hard time just having fun)
*lose the last of this baby weight! (hopefully this is more of a 2 month goal, not a 10 year goal :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, happy birthday! Heidi

Johanna said...

go julie!!! you and noah can always come to new mexico...it's quite charming.