My weekend goals:
1. Long run: 8-10 miles
2. Host a gathering in a semi-clean house/yard
3. Plan and execute awesome scavenger hunt for the boys
4. Get everyone to the early service on time
5. Actually keep everyone quiet during church so that I can hear Noah "preach" (he is in charge of the message at the early service at church this week!)
6. Stuff Easter eggs
7. Spend family time reflecting on Easter (if one can reflect with a 8 year olds, 6 year olds, 4 year olds, 2 year olds and a baby)
8. Softball game!
9. 3 "home date" nights with Noah (we have no babysitters, but home dates are pretty awesome too!)
10. Get a picture of all 5 kids that is frameable
11. Get a picture of Everyn showing off her beautiful smile
12. YMCA x2
13. Return library books on time
14. Hold friend's newborn
It should be a lovely weekend...anyone have any big Easter weekend goals to share?