Sunday, February 14, 2010

pictures!



My hairbrush fell apart a couple of weeks ago. That laying there on the bed is all I have left. Sad thing is- I have actually been to the store, and I just keep forgetting to buy a new one. Roman likes to get his picture taken as long as he is not looking normal.

36 week side shot. Note the best slippers in the world.


Front shot. Ok, so my pant legs aren't right. I can't really see my feet, so I wouldn't know.
I suppose if I cared I could take a picture of myself every morning and upload it (if I knew how) so that I could make sure my pants were on straight, but why bother if I don't even have a functional hairbrush?



2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's hard to get a good look at the belly with the jacket on, but I'll say this, you don't look 36 weeks at all!

I'm guessing - boy.

The Three 22nds said...

ok...I had Noah take some today with a regular maternity shirt on :) I will get them up tomorrow!