I don't want to make Star Wars masks.
I don't want to read "Attack of the Clones" again. It doesn't even flow.
I also don't want to help with school work, play with playdoh or take them outside into the frigid weather.
Instead I want to make a lot of cookies. Clean my house. Take a nap.
But after looking on line and realizing that printing any of the Star Wars masks off the internet was going to cost a fortune in ink, I went ahead and made some weak masks.
Roman was happy with his Wicket W. Warrick.
Deacon was happy with his sketchy looking Luke Skywalker and R2 D2.
But the little 2 1/2 year old was convinced that I had made a very, very significant error in my rendering of Darth Vader. He was so mad. Then he didn't like the color of yarn I used so he ripped his mask. Then he actually asked me for tape. He actually said "tape" which of course was amazing- but I didn't give in and fix it since he was in such a rage about the whole thing.
Which brings me to the next several things in my life:
1. The speech people from the school district are coming out to evaluate Lincoln on Friday
2. My office is a disaster
3. The baby seat is still up in the rafters
4. I only have 1 shift left scheduled at work
5. I feel like this baby is never going to make it's appearance
6. I really just want to be alone and watch the olympics and eat ice cream.
But because I must I will kick it in gear and try to accomplish something over the next several days. Oh, and I will keep telling myself that a baby in the womb is easier to take care of then when they come out!