Monday, September 28, 2009

If I Were to Write a Parenting Book...

It would be filled with useful chapter titles such as:

"How to downsize a child's rock collection without tears"

"Nap 101: Mathmatical equations to figure out how many minutes a child can nap while still being ready for bed at a reasonable time"

"Secrets to artfully guide your child to find all the 'I SPY' items in record time"

"How to convince your child that not everything you give him needs to be anaylzed for suspicious material"

"Quick reference guide for dangerous swallowed items"


With a special chapter for your kids:

"KDIY (Kids Do it Yourself): How to build a Clubhouse utilizing 3 bent nails and 4 1/2 partially painted pieces of lumbar"

What subjects would be useful for me to add? Tell me, please!

2 comments:

Billi Jo said...

Strategies for administering different consequences to two children for the same inappropriate behavior.

Anonymous said...

How not to worry that your friends will judge you when your child melts down/acts silly/is naughty in front of them.

No matter how many times I tell my friends that I remember being a child and I can see they are doing all the right things - they are still embarrassed:(

I love the suspicious material topic - LOL!

Heidi