Monday, March 17, 2008

What's on my i pod and other stories

We are teaching him to wash his own face, but until he perfects it maybe we should help a brother out?

I am currently listening to The Da Vinci Code on my ipod. I realize I am a few years behind, forgive me - it is only recently that I have ventured back into the adult fiction world. I don't think that the book is well written but it has led to some interesting discussions with Noah. The best part of the discussions is that they do not have anything to do with the best kind of baby food combinations and how to scrape applesauce off of the floor. It reminds me of the old days.

Deacon came home from AWANA on Wednesday and gave us a very detailed and descriptive account of the escapades of Paul and Silas. Thanks Cubbie leaders for helping us teach him about the Bible! He always has a lot to say about Teacher Patti (who tells them what happens to them if they are naughty), Teacher Jere (who told them how to play a game- ships across the ocean, maybe?), Teacher Liz (who is back from Peru I was informed), Teacher Karen (who signs his book) and of course Mike (the fireman and the leader for the really fast new girl), Jenni (who does the puppet shows) and Angela (Brianna's mom).

I actually published my last post this morning, but it is dated Sunday because that is when I wrote it. Because the date is yesterday I feel free to write again today. You guys do know about the rule that says a stay at home mom is only allowed to blog once a day or else she appears to be overly desperate for adult company, don't you? Oh, I forgot, I work tonight so I will be surrounded by adults- adults who end up in the ICU after a night of St. Paddy's Day partying. I like you all better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: