Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Set up for tomorrow's post

These pictures are not the set up for tomorrow's post, they are simply here for the benefit of those who come only to this blog to see pictures of my darling children. I thought those people may be getting restless since I have not been posting up to the minute pictures. These are hot off the presses- enjoy.



As I was starting to blog, Deacon came in and handed me my current novel and said, "I thought I should bring this to you because Roman was licking the pages."



That reminds me of a song that is very similar to our life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakW10rgKX0



Which reminds me of a game that I am not very good at. Did you ever play the game where someone sings a song and they get to a word and they stop. The next person has to think of a song that has the same word in it that the former person had stopped at. So if you follow the above link you will hear the word "quick" (in the context of a quick shower). Pretend I am singing that song and stop there. Can you think of another song with the word "quick" in it? The song that I can think of will be the subject of tomorrow's Poll and post. Aren't you excited to play this game with me?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think this is very fair...only a day to think of a song with the word quick in it):
Deacon- do you know how to put a spoon on your nose? Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!