Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 10 Garage Sale Finds

As we have been going through stuff in our house, I have been pondering my truely great garage sale finds. Here they are, in no particular order of greatness:

1. Lots of buckets, shovels and other odd assortment of sand toys for mere cents.
2. shelf to hold my telephone for mere dollars
3. shelf to hold my stuff for even less mere dollars
4. large Muck, Scoop, Lofty and Roley for $1 each!
5. entertainment center (Noah wasn't too happy with having to haul it, but turned out to be a good buy)
6. Entire bag of little plastic balls- perfect for family dodge ball- for $1
7. Bob the Builder pajamas- he started wearing them at 2 and I think they will fit him until he is 7
8. a lot of adorable, tiny pink clothes that I haven't gotten to use!
9. Giant plastic boat for the back yard
10. Knights and castle for $2 (Karla found it, not me)

How about any of you? Any good finds?

1 comment:

hcomstock said...

I love garage sales!! It's starting to get warmer, we will have to have a garage-saling day! :)