Friday, August 3, 2007

Only 2 for a day...




Deacon and Noah went camping and canoeing with some of Noah's friends and their preschoolers. We are all looking foward to hearing how everything went tomorrow night! Grandpa Chris will be joining them tomorrow for the canoeing- hopefully the forecast will change and they will have nice weather.

Roman, Lincoln and I have just been hanging out. It is weird because the whole "brothers dynamic" shifts when one of them is gone. With Deacon gone Roman tends to annoy Lincoln more because he has no one to try to keep up with.

It has been strange for me because I suddenly realized how our little CEO (that would be Deacon, he will be running the world by the time he is 5) dictates what we do. Since he is the only one who talks much he is always asking if he can do this or that or if we can go here or there or he's hungry or thirsty or a thousand other things. Roman just does what I suggest! It is disconcerting because I feel like I almost don't know what to suggest...

No comments: