Thursday, August 23, 2007

"I am so drinky!" and other stories




The dragon cake was for my friend Becki's birthday party. Deacon had wanted to get her a "cake with flowers" on it, but when he saw the dragon, suddenly flowers were not so desirable...


Yesterday Deacon was drinking something and suddenly went into a "ta-da" pose and said, as if on a commercial, "I am so drinky!" We have no idea what that is supposed to mean.


My sister Karla was over today and Deacon was getting a little aggressive with Lincoln. I heard Karla say, "Deacon, you are a little close to Lincoln with your mouth open -he doesn't need continuous CPR, you know". I had to laugh because the comment falls squarely under the catergory of "things you never thought you would say" (stuff like, "take your fork out of your nose and why is your diaper on your brothers head?")
Anyone have any ideas how to make the vertical picture vertical?

No comments: