Monday, November 29, 2010

Snow In November (and other stories)

Since Noah was going to be off over the Thanksgiving holiday, I decided it would be a good chance for me to do some hard core shifting in the old ICU.
And it was busy. At one point, while we were helping with a task, one of my coworkers looked up at me, blew the bangs out of her eyes and said "this is the kind of thing you don't tell people that you do at work."
I said, "I know".
So I won't.
Instead I will show you what the rest of the family did while I was sleeping.

Yep, that is right. A little snowboard practice in the ditch by our house.
Here is Deacon. I am hoping his pants don't start saggin' anymore.

Yes, this is what we wake up to in the morning. She can peer at us over the side of her crib!
Now that I am home, I am trying to get caught up.
There are a few important things on my list:
1.Must buy new jeans that fit
2. Must give old jeans to my mom as payment for childcare
3. Must go buy new running shoes
4. must run
5. Must put the new tabs on van (only one day of November left)
6. Must pay utilities (due tomorrow)
I suppose I should start thinking about Christmas soon, and Deacon's birthday. I suppose I should get my hair cut and go grocery shopping. I suppose I should go back to work tonight, since they sound desperate. But it is raining, and it supposed to turn to snow.
I think I will just stay home and fold laundry.
That needs to be done too, right?



No comments: