Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

I'm still laughing about watching Roman give Lincoln an underdog at the park this morning...

I'm wondering how long my refrigerator/freezer is going to last...

I'm contemplating the best/most economical option for building the kids a backyard playset this summer...

I'm wishing Noah was home...

I'm getting ready to take the kids swimming...

I'm considering eating lunch...

I'm trying to convince Roman that going swimming would be fun...

I'm unsure of when I am going to have a chance to clean my house...

I'm looking forward to the "tile: phase 1" being done...

I'm impressed at how great the floor looks...

I'm looking into lawn mowers...

I'm overwhelmed by deciding which items should take priority (money and time)

I'm waiting to meet my niece (but I am sure my sis in law is waiting more! :)

I'm excited to find out Monday if Renae's baby is a boy or girl!

I'm frustrated about all the stuff we have going on this weekend...

No comments: