Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Visiting!

A couple of weeks ago the kids and I took a trip with my mom to visit my Grandma Vivian in her nursing home!  It was a long day of traveling, but the kids did pretty well and it was fun to see Grandma.

Berean did great.  She wore a fancy dress and accessories. She danced and sang.  She also said the pledge of allegiance and organized a game throwing the pink ball from Great Uncle to Great Aunt to Great Grandma.

The boys bounced between running around on the helicopter pad, visiting and doing puzzles. They sang one of their Blast Off songs, and Lincoln did a nice job soloing.  He was shaking, he was so nervous, but gathered his courage and sang away!

Everyn kept trying to escape, but she is two and so we forgive her.

I do regret not getting a picture of me with the kids and Great Grandma, but the one here of Grandma Pam and the kids and Great Grandma did turn out pretty well.  Poor Evie.

No comments: